1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut tenderized round steak into ¼ lbs portions.
3. Coat each steak with the seasoned flour.
4. In a large skillet sear the steaks on high heat until nicely browned on both sides. About 5-7 minutes per side. Remove steaks from pan and set to the side.
5. Add mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 3-5 minutes, removing the bits from the bottom of the pan.
6. Add your garlic and half of the seasoned flour to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add the beef stock and bring to a boil.
8. Lower heat to a slow simmer and add your steaks back to the pan.
9. Put a lid on the pan and place in the oven for 35-45 minutes or until the steak is tender.
10. Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.