2lb Chicken Wings
1 tbsp Paprika
2 tbsp Miesfeld's
Dive into the savory world of
our Crispy Grilled Chicken Wings, a perfect blend of smoky and crispy. Seasoned with
paprika and Miesfeld's Feather-N-Fowl Poultry Seasoning, these wings are gently
smoked and then grilled to perfection. Ideal for any BBQ or snack time, they're
a crowd-pleaser that can even be prepped in advance and frozen. Get ready for a
taste sensation that's simple yet unforgettable! Thank you to Lakeshore Technical College's Culinary Club for sharing this recipe with us!
1. Set your grill up with an indirect heat zone and a temperature of 225F degrees.
2. Toss the wings with the paprika and seasoning.
3. Place the wings on the grill over indirect heat. Smoke for 60-70 minutes to an internal temperature of 145F degrees. Rotate the wings occasionally, but don't flip them.
4. Adjust your grill so that you have a direct heat zone and a temperature of about 425F degrees.
5. Place the wings on the grill over direct heat. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side, flipping once. The internal temperature should reach 165F degrees.
6. Toss with more rub or toss in BBQ sauce or buffalo sauce.
Notes: Smaller wings like the flats will cook up faster than drumettes or whole wings.