Our organization is looking for an experienced, dedicated and motivated Shift Manager
- The successful candidate must possess exceptional communication skills and be capable of handling stressful situations
- Fast-paced, manual labor in a cold but FUN environment!
- Standing and walking, 8 + hours per day
- Bending, twisting, reaching, 8+ hours per day
- Repetitive wrist, hand, and arm motions, 8+ hours per day
- Lifting: varies by position, typically 25lbs to 45lbs
- Some overhead reaching, lifting and stacking
- Some use of stairs and step stools possible
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Reading: Ability to read labels, scales and thermometer
- Must follow plant safety and food safety procedures
- Math: ability to count, perform basic math to ensure that product is packaged in the correct quantity
- Excellent attendance and a reliable individual.
- Experience in food manufacturing preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: Monday - Friday
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Our Packaging Supervisor is responsible for meeting our daily business objectives are met.
- Responsibilities: Direct the work flow of the pack room, ensuring a safe and efficient working environment for all employees.
- Ensure that quality product is being made and completed properly
- Meet with assistant supervisors to discuss production and employee performance.
- Packaging: 1 year (Required)
- Previous Leadership is a MUST
Job Type: Full-Time
Miesfeld’s Triangle Market is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Miesfeld’s Triangle Market makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. For more information, read through our EEO Policy.